Thursday, July 18, 2013

Vintage Music: 1930s

I was searching for some old vintage music to play during the cocktail reception and dinner. I stumbled upon vintage.weddings.com who had a great list of music ranging from the early 1900s to 1950. It was definitely a great place to get started!

Here are some of the versions of the ones I liked the most from the 1930s:

1930s

"Cheek to Cheek" by Irving Berlin (1935)
Performed by: Irving Berlin (1935)


"Night and Day" by Cole Porter (1932)
Performed by: Billie Holiday


"Let's Fall in Love" by Harold Arlen and Ted Koehler (1934)
Performed by: Frank Sinatra


"All I do is Dream of You" by Nacio Herb Brown and Aruther Freed (1934)
Performed by: Joan Crawford from "Sadie McKee"


"A Fine Romance" by Jerome Kern and Dorothy Fields (1936)
Performed by: Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers


"I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm" by Irving Berlin (1937)
Performed by: The Mills Brothers


"You Must Have Been a Beautiful Baby" by Harry Warren and Johnny Mercer (1938)
Performed by: Bing Crosby (1938)


No comments:

Post a Comment